CONSULTANT PROFILE & THEIR EXPERIENCE
Dr. P. K. CHATTERJEE
Team Leader – Institutional Development Specialist: Dr. P. K. Chatterjee
- Qualification Academic :
I. B. Sc. (Calcutta University), -1962
II. Grad (Fire) Engg (IFE, UK), -1969
III. M..I. (Fire) Engg (IFE, UK). -1971
IV. 2 Yrs PGD (Environment), IIEF -1997
V. PhD (IOU, Netherlands), -1999
VI. Dip in Disaster Management from IGNOU, -2000
- Technical Courses :
I. International Fire Prevention Course from
II. Fire Service College, UK -1988
III. B.A. Instructional Course from Training Center, Calcutta -1964
IV. Instruction Course Civil Defence College, Nagpur -1967
- Awards/Membership :
Presidents Fire Service Medal for Distinguished Service -1989 Member-Steering Committee for governing body of NFSC (MHA) Convener & Member for safety committees of BIS, Govt of India
- Appointments :
Director/Principal: Centre for Fire Safety Management & Training & Delhi College of Fire & Safety Engineering recognized by Board of Technical Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi, Since 2008 Advisor (Fire) : ONGC - July 2002 to March, 2008
Worked in various capacities from Asst. Fire Advisior Ministry of Defence to Director DIFR & CEES : DIFR, Ministry of Defence - Feb.1972 to Feb 2002
Holding the post of Honorary President, Institution of Fire Engineers (U.K.), North India Branch.
- Experiences :
More than 30 years Experience in the area of fire risk and hazard analysis in three services viz Army, Navy, Airforce and DGOF, DRDO and other inter service organizations under Ministry of Defence.
More than 10 years of experience in other facet of Fire Safety Sciences especially operational, research and management of risk.
Has an experience in ONGC as Fire Advisor in the area of environment impact and fire risks assessments in all assets possessed by the corporation.
Environmental Planner/ Risk Assessment Specialist
- BSc. Chemical Engineering, University College London, London University, London, U.K.
- MSc.and DIC (Diploma Of Imperial College)-Advanced Chemical Engineering,Imperial College of Science and Technology, London University, London,U.K.
- Specialization in Petroleum Engineering
Other Professional Courses
- Professional Training in HAZOP (Hazard And Operability Studies) and HAZAN (Hazard Analysis) from University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, U.K and National Productivity Council, India
- Advanced Corrosion Control Course for Fertilizer Industries from Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), a unit of CSIR, Government of India, at Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, India
- Process Control and Simulation from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Advanced Environment Auditors Course- ISO 14000 from Worldwide Quality Management Network Limited
- Advanced Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditing Course- OHSAS 18000 from Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Familiar and fluent in the standard Word and Data processing software such as Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS, POWER POINT,CHEMSHARE DESIGN-II, CHEMCAD, HAZOP PRO, SAFETI,PHAST, CAMEO, ARCHIE, MARPLOT, ALOHA, CIRRUS(by BP), EFFECTS, BREEZE, ISCT, ARC VIEW, MAP OBJECTS etc.
- Life Member- BP (British Petroleum) Subject Study Group on Enhanced Oil Recovery in the North Sea, Ramsay Institute of Chemical Engineers, U.K., Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, Loss Prevention Association of India, National Safety Council, India.
- Member-National Fire Protection Association, USA.
- June 1993 till date - Techno Safe Consultants, New Delhi, (Director)
- March 1990-June 1993 - TRIUNE PROJECTS PVT. LTD, New Delhi– as Sr. Manager (Technology).
- Nov.1988- Feb. 1990 - C E NATCO, A Div. of Combustion Engng.Inc, USA and Taylor- as Manager- Technical.
- Sept.1984- Oct. 1988 - ICI India Ltd., Fertilizer Division, Panki, Kanpur,U.P. India- as Shift Manager and Sr. Process Investigation Engineer(1 year).
- Apr.1984- Sept. 1984 - Shriram Fertilizers and Chemicals, Kota Fertilizer Division - as Development Engineer Trainee (DET).
- Jan.1984- March 1984 - Dalal Consultants and Engineers Pvt. Ltd. as Process Engineer
- INSTITUTIONAL PROJECTS - Ministry of Environment and Forests,Government of India. - Rapid Safety audit and hazard Analysis for industrial pockets, Offsite emergency Plans, Transportation Vulnerability Risk Assessments.
- Central Pollution Control Board - Preparation of a Risk Assessment Manual for the Chemical Industries
- National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Information Technology and Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India - Preparation of a GIS based emergency Planning and response & Web Based GIS for National Hazardous Waste Information System
- World Health Organisation (WHO) - Health Risk Assessment for ship breaking operations at Alang and Sosiyo ship breaking yards (2004-2005)
- Power– BHEL, HPL, Dhofar power Company, Muscat and Electrowatt Engineers, U.K. and L&T, Mumbai, Gujarat Alkalis and chemicals Ltd., Essar Power Ltd., Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Digboi refinery/ TARMS - HAZOP/ HAZAN/ Risk Assessment & Transportation Risk Assessment
- CORPORATE SAFETY SERVICES - Pepsico India, Bharat Petroleum,Transpek Silox, Essar Group - Safety implementation and development of basic Corporate EHS systems, Risk Assessment(RA), preparation of Permit to Work, Accident, Incident and Near Miss Investigation, emergency plans, audit checklists etc. and preparation for ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18001
- HYDROCARBON- OIL AND GAS, REFINERY, PETROCHEMICALS,PORTS ETC - Tasnee Petrochemicals ltd,Rabigh Petrochemicals, Saudi Arabia, GASCO, Abu Dhabi, Occidental Petroleum of Qatar and Technip, Doha, Qatar, Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) / Bureau Veritas, Dubai World Central Intnl. Airport,Total France and Schlumberger, Dubai, Cairn Energy India Ltd., Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd, Technip/ GASCO, Abu Dhabi,Tractebel Engineers and Constructors Pvt. Ltd., GAIL India Ltd.,GSPL (Gujarat State Petronet Ltd.), Worley Engineers, Kuala Lumpur and Premier Petroleum, Myanmar, Singapore Syngas Ltd., Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., TNO, the Netherlands and Oil, American International Group, Mumbai Port Trust, Port Lois, Mauritius, Jawahar Nehru Port trust,
- (HAZOP,Safety Audit , Risk Assessment , Environment assessment,Risk Assessment and Emergency planning.)
- METAL/METAL PROCESSING - Essar Steel , Jindal Steel Ltd,Hindustan Zinc Ltd, National Steel Industries, Ghatta Bhilod, Dhar,M.P, TISCO, SAIL, Binani Zinc Limited.- HAZOP, Risk Assessment(RA), HAZAN, Safety Audit and Risk Assessment.
Training & Lectures
- Hazard Analysis, Quantification of Risks and Hazard Identification, Fire modeling, statutory legislation and codes/standards and HAZOP study methodology, Intensive study course, GIS based Emergency Planning and Response Systems (GEPRS) and demonstrated the software, safety,environment protection, environment and safety legislation , Safety issues facing the bulk drug manufacturers under the present period and challenges and how to meet them.
Most Valuable Achievement
Environment assessment, Risk Assessment (RA) and QRA for Oil and Gas Import facility for LPG, Petrol, Diesel and Bunkering fuel being set up in the Maldives Islands (Tilafushi Island) by the Villa Group on behalf of the International Finance Corporation, the World Bank (2002).
Environment Management Plan for the following natural Gas pipelines: Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh)
- GIS BASED EMERGENCY PLANNING AND RESPONSE SYSTEM- MOEF/NIC PROJECT.
- OBJECTIVE:To improve emergency preparedness at the local level to minimize damage during chemical accidents through a GIS based integrated emergency management system.
- 14 STATES COVERED AND 40 DISTRICTS AND APPROX. 550 MAH UNITS AND OVER 2000 FOOTPRINTS
- INVOLVED Procurement of over 400 toposheets from SOI, Scanning of toposheets,Digitization of toposheets, Mosaic and Geo-coding, GPS survey, Data Collection on MAH units, First Responders, Vulnerable zones, Development of chemical models, Integration of spatial, non spatial data, chemical models, Development of customized software, Training and Implementation at the local level
GIS EXPERIENCE- NHWIS
- MOEF/NIC- NHWIS (NATIONAL HAZARDOUS WASTE INFORMATION SYSTEM)
- COLLECTION OF DATA ON APPROX. 20,000 HAZ WASTE UNITS SPREAD ALL OVER THE COUNTRY
- INTEGRATION USING GIS TOOLS (ARC GIS)
- CUSTOMIZED MENU DRIVEN SOFTWARE FOR TOTAL INTEGRATION OF DATA AND APPLICATIONS FOR MIS AND DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS
KAMAL SINGH NEGI
CIVIL and Infrastructure Specialist
- B.E.(Civil Engineering), University of Roorkee, 1969
- Contract Management of Highway and Bridge Projects
- Quality Control Techniques during execution of Projects
- Training course on Bridge Rehabilitation, CRRI, New Delhi
- Training course on Contract Administration based on FIDIC for major highway/bridge construction projects from NITHE, New Delhi
- April 2009 – Till Date with Louis Berger Group.
- March 2008 – March2009 with Oriental Structures Pvt. Ltd. As General Manager (Structures)
- Nov.2006 – Feb. 2008- cost estimation of various bridge project.
- June 2004 – October 2006 –with Uttar Pradesh PWD/ Uttar Pradesh State Bridge Corporation as Chief Engineer and Joint Managing Director of UPSBC .
- July 1997 – May 2004 - Superintending Engineering,UPPWD/ General Manager on deputation to U.P.S.B.C
- Feb 1991 – Jun. 1997 - UPSBC Chief Project Manager
- Dec 1988 – Jan 1991 - UPSBC,Project Manager, Baghdad, Iraq
- Nov.1985 – Nov. 1988 - UPSBC,Project Manager
- Oct.1983 –Oct. 1985 - UPSBC Manager ( Design )
- Feb.1981 –Sep. 1983 –UPSBC Project Manager
- Nov.1970 –Jan 1981 - UPSBC Senior Engineer /Assistant Engineer.
- Cost of total projects handled was in excess of Rs. 1500 crores
- Preparation of Design and Construction of a 535m long 4 lane flyover and a 318m long 4 lane underpass at Dairy Circle, Bangalore,514m long 4 lane flyover,a loop flyover of 215m length and a 4 lane underpass of total length 330m in Bangalore City,440m connecting Koramangala to Indranagar, Six laning of Western Express way from “Kallanagar” to “Vakola” in Mumbai, Four lane 540m long flyover at Ongole
- Four lane 311m long bridge at Gundalkama, Construction of Motinagar flyover at Delh, Construction of a 715.44m long three -lane ROB at Kanpur, 769m long two -lane Rail Over Head Bridge at Fatehpur, Ganga Bridge Project, Bhagalpur, Bihar (World Bank funded)
Most Valuable achievement
- Construction of foundation, substructure and protection work of 4679 METER long bridge over river Ganga at Patna.
B. S. RAWAT
Geological Survey of India
Geological Survey, Imagery & Mapping
- M.Sc.(Tech)- in Appl. Geology, From Roorkee Univ.1967 in 1st Div. with Gold Medal.
Other Professional Courses
- Photogeology and Remote Sensing Course of one year duration at G.S.I.Traning Inst. Hyderabad including advanced Surveying at Survey Training Inst., Survey of India Hyderabad.
- Digital Image Processing at Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, Dehradun for fifteen days followed by Digital Data Analysis of T.M.Data for Mineral Investigation. The area of interest was the Gold Belt of Siddhi and Mirzapur areas. In this study band rating yeilded useful results.
- Geological Mapping, Mineral Exploration, Photo geology and Remote Sensing,
- Synthesis of geological data to thematic maps, and in the Supervisory Capacity guided the Officers in Quaternary Geological Studies
- Mineral Exploration Corpn, Rishikesh for six months upto March 1968.
- Hindustan Copper Ltd. March, 1968 to September, 1969 at Kolihan Copper Mines, Khetri, Raj.
- Geological Survey of India- from 23rd September1969 to 30th June,2001 through UPSC Geologist Exam
- As External Examiner for M.Sc.Gelogy Calsses in Garhwal University for two years.
- Current assignment is for Remote Sensing Studies of Uttarakhand Area using Google Imagery.
Most Valuable achievement
- Geological Mapping, Mineral Exploration, Photo geology and Remote Sensing, Synthesis of geological data to thematic maps
- Cost of Projects handled was in confirmation to budget allocated usually more than Rs.250 crores per annum.
H. S. RAWAT
Airports Authority of India
Fire and Emergency Equipment Specialist
Educational & Professional Qualificatiuon
1. Graduate from University of Delhi
3. Fellow I.F.E. India
4. Fellow ICAO
Professional Membership Held
- Member Bureau of Indian Standard since 1988 for CED 8 & CED 22. Revised BIS 951 & 957 related to Airfield Crash Fire Tenders & Rescue tenders.
- Member Fire Advisory Council, Govt. of India.: Chaired the Technical Committee on standardization of equipment & Restructuring of Fire Service in India, set up by Govt.Of India, Ministry of Home Affairs and submitted report for all equipment used by Fire & Emergency Services in the country.
- Member Exert group for finalizing Fire Protection cover at Defense Airfields including Advance Landing grounds.
- Member Institution of Fire Engineers (UK)
- Fellow Institution of Fire Engineers ( India)
- Fellow International Civil Aviation Organization
- A former General Manager( Fire Services ), Airports Authority of India with long career of 39 years
- Development of Technical Specification for all Fire Fighting, Rescue,Personnel Protection and Disaster Management equipment for Airports Authority of India and Ministry of Home Affairs
- Conducted study of Cadre review and preparation of restructuring plan of AAIFS, revising recruitment procedure,remodeling training syllabus,re-distribution of Fire Personnel and equipment at different airports in accordance with Category, Upgradation of Fire Service and Fire Training Centers and development of yardstick for various services/ activities, thus making most suited infrastructure available at each airport in confirmation to ICAO recommendations
- Promulgation of Seven Fire Orders containing details of Activities at Fire Station & Reports, Returns and Records,Eligibility for different courses and detailed syllabus for each course, Inspection procedure for Fire Service, Construction of Fire Station Building, &Emergency Medical Centre including yardstick for Equipment& Medicines,Fire Protection in Terminal buildings, Grass Fire Prevention at Airport, Radio Telephony to be followed by Airport Fire service personnel.
- Fire Safety Audits of different establishments including Airports , High rise building,industries etc.
- Consultancy for fire safety system and certification.
- Training and rating of airport fire service personnel.
- Visiting Faculty for NFSC, Nagpur,DRDO, Delhi, Goa University AAI Training college.
- Director, College for fire safety management & training, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Associate Director of Delhi College of fire and safety engineering.
Most Valuable achievement
- Promulgation of 7-Fire Orders for Airports Authority of India, containing essential operational procedures.
- Finalization of standard for Airfield Crash Fire Tender and Rescue Tender.
- Finalization of standard for construction of Fire Station & Emergency Medical centre.
- Completed construction of fire stations at 52 airports throughout the country.
- 52 fire stations were constructed at different locations in the country costing more than Rs. 174 crores.
- 106 Crash fire tenders were purchased from Czech republic costing Rs. 254.00 crores.
- Rescue and personal protection equipment worth Rs. 190.00 crores were purchased.
- Education : Bachelor of Arts
- Experience : Retired as Deputy Director Ministry of Planning Govt. of India
- Headed statistics division
- Has an experience of over 35 years in the area of budgeting, financial planning and statistical data analysis on various states budgets allocations by Govt. of India.
Centre for Fire Safety management &Training
Public Awareness Specialist: Mr. Z.S.Lakra
- Graduate in Fire Engineering–IFE(U.K)
- Graduate in Fire Engineering–IFE(india)
- Diploma in marketing and sales management from DIMS-Delhi
- Diploma in Industrial Safety-NILEM-Chennai
- Diploma of Engineering in Electronics and electrical communication from Board of Technical Education Delhi
- Executive council Member Institution of Fire Engineers-India
- Chief Consultant Centre For Fire safety and Management Delhi
- Member NFPA Since 09/06 Membership No:-2492402
- Life Member- National Association for Fire Officers –India
- Guest Faculty –Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering
- Training from Visonic Ltd in ITC of Intruder Alarm System
- Morely IAS for ITC of Fire Alarm Systems
- A1 Security and Electricals UK for FAS, CCTV, Intruder Alarm System –Wired-Wireless
Attended various seminars in the Fire and safety field
- Experience : Conducted Fire &safety awareness programmes/training for various organizations such as
- Housing societies……………..1500 persons approx
- Restaurants and Hotels…..1000 persons approx
- Petrol pumps/CNG pumps……12000 approx
- Schools …….18000 students approx
- Industries……….22000 employees approx
- Consultancy for various projects like Hotels, Hospitals, industries, high rise buildings, banks, housing societies
- Customer relationship management.
- Managing customer centric operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms
- Attending clients complaints and undertaking steps for effectively resolving them
- Interacting with the customers to gather their feedback regarding the product satisfaction.
- Team Management
- Recruiting, mentoring and training field functionaries to ensure sales and operational efficiency
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst the team members.
- Business Type
- Service Provider
- Year of Establishment
- Services Offered
- Fire Risk Assessment & Turnkey Solution
- Fire Risk Measure
- Fire Safety Auditing & Drill
- Introduction Of Computer
- Personality Development And First Aid To The Injured, etc.
- Standard Certification
- An ISO : 9001- 2000 Company
- Best Services
- Cost-Effective Solution
- Expert And Talented Professionals
Sector-23, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, 110075, India